Where do I go to get a business license?

Magna has its Business Licensing work performed by the Greater Salt Lake Municipal Services District Planning and Development Services Department. You can Contact Planning and Development Services by calling them at 385-468-6700, or visiting their office in the Salt Lake County Government Center located at 2001 South State Street #N3-600, SLC, Utah.

To learn more about Business Licenses, or to print an application, please follow this link.